Tuesday, May 7th, 2013 Stories in The Daily Standard
Online Local News Stories
Wright State University-Lake Campus this fall will begin offering courses toward associate's and bachelor's degrees in food science. Professor Greg Homan led a focus group Tuesday at the campus to gather input from area agribus . . .
MINSTER - As Geron Stokes stood beneath a wall of state championship team pictures in the Minster High School office late yesterday afternoon, he pointed toward the photo of the 1989 Division V state championship football team. . . .
Print Edition Only News Stories
• State questions Sources spending
• Cases advance in Grube murders
• Passenger caught with drugs sent to prison
• Pay upped for park staff
• Darke County suicide
• Thompson gets invite from KC
• Panthers cap MAC slate by shutting out Redskins
• Cardinals score in every inning to defeat Flyers
• Roles reversed