Wednesday, July 24th, 2013 Stories in The Daily Standard
Online Local News Stories
CELINA - A proposed levy to support programs for the disabled was voluntarily scrapped from the November ballot after the state recently pulled funding for all replacement levies. Without the state's 12.5 percent rollback, loc . . .
CELINA - The third annual Taste of Celina held downtown on July 12 was a resounding success and many vendors shut down early because they ran out of items, according to Celina Mayor Jeff Hazel. Several restaurant and businesses . . .
Print Edition Only News Stories
• Revised dog license could bite finances
• State formula should bolster school funds
• County awards contract to Celina firm for fairgrounds building repair
• City council likely to refuse resolution in support of liquor license transfer
• No evidence of foul play suspected in baby's death
• New Bremen council considers Crown Equipment's requests
• Bettinger's blast pushes Cavaliers past the Knights
• Mariners winning streak snapped by Monarchs
• Larson posts fastest time in practice
• Evers setting up local chapter for Reds HOF