Saturday, September 7th, 2013 Edition of The Daily Standard
Online Local News Stories
CELINA - Mary Eyink would like nothing more than to end the suffering caused by cancer. The 65-year-old Maria Stein woman lost her mother and sister to the disease and wants to know how to stop the tireless monster from attacki . . .
WAYNESFIELD - Fort Recovery's offense took over the middle two quarters and the Indians rolled to a 54-0 victory over an undermanned Waynesfield-Goshen team. It's the first time the Indians (2-0) scored 50 or more points since . . .
Print and E-Edition Only News Stories
• Open house set Monday for new Celina offices
• Celina buries Bath in WBL opener
• Coldwater rebounds with big win over Hartley
• Defense paves the way for Flyers' win
• Minster falls short during second half
• Roughriders lose another heartbreaker
• Defiance posts OT win at Elida
• McReadie, Lanigan emerge victorious
Cory D. Michael, 27, Minster, died Sept. 6, 2013, at his residence following a 14-month illness. He was born Aug. 10, 1986, in Troy to Michele Michael, Minster, and Douglas and stepmother Blanca Michael, St. Marys. On Oct. 30, . . .
Laura M. Sudhoff, 86, Fort Recovery, died Sept. 5, 2013, at her residence. She was born May 5, 1927, in Dayton to Norbert and Frances Westgerdes Stammen. On Sept. 26, 1953, she married Walter Sudhoff in New Bremen, and he died . . .
Mahan J. "Jerry" Harris, 80, Celina, died at 9:10 a.m. Sept. 6, 2013, at The Gardens at Celina. Arrangements are pending at Lehman-Hogenkamp-Dzendzel Funeral Home, Celina. . . .