Support These Participating Shop Small Business Saturday Merchants
Tuesday, September 17th, 2013 Stories in The Daily Standard
Online Local News Stories
CELINA - Celina Insurance Group wants to celebrate its 100th anniversary next year by giving the city a lakeside landmark that will welcome visitors and commemorate the company's long-standing relationship with the municipality. . . .
ST. HENRY - The district is partnering with college students to offer Saturday morning tutoring sessions for area youngsters needing a boost in reading and writing. The program for kindergarten through third-grade students is d . . .
Print Edition Only News Stories
• Celina to pilot new software from state
• Fort Recovery library board objects to county's current funding formula
• Ash trees to come down in Fort Recovery
• Minster schools tapped for energy efficiency award
• St. Marys council to discuss buying pickup truck
• Bulldogs unable to hold 1-0 lead
• Seven combined teams from MAC and WBL are in playoff position
• Celina caps WBL play by beating Kenton