Support These Participating Shop Small Business Saturday Merchants
Tuesday, October 15th, 2013 Stories in The Daily Standard
Online Local News Stories
CELINA - Drivers who cause accidents while making legal J-turns into a parking space will be cited by police officers. Celina council members on Monday night unanimously passed an ordinance updating the city's traffic laws afte . . .
With the seventh week of the high school football regular season now in the books, this article will be used to show the effects of last weekend's results. Another story later in the week will be used to project what is expected . . .
Print Edition Only News Stories
• St. Marys sign reconsidered by council
• Measure to end two-hour parking gets first reading
• St. Henry school finances a mixed bag
• Marion board OK's athletic equipment storage building
• Residents meet school board candidates
• St. Henry considers water recycling system
• Celina advances for a rematch vs. St. Marys