Wednesday, November 27th, 2013 Edition of The Daily Standard
Online Local News Stories
CELINA - Local police on Tuesday afternoon apprehended a 22-year-old man wanted in connection with a robbery Nov. 15 at People's Bank. Cody J. Maxwell, whose address is listed as at large, was taken into custody about 3:30 p.m . . .
ST. HENRY - As most Americans prepare to gobble up some turkey on Thursday, officials from locally-based Cooper Farms have a message - it does not raise Thanksgiving turkeys. "So many people ask us if this is our busiest time o . . .
NEW BREMEN - An artistic vision is planned for Lions Club Park. Christy Shell, a member of the New Bremen village park committee, spoke to council members Tuesday night about the need to turn the area south of Monroe Street nea . . .
Print and E-Edition Only News Stories
• Man accused of promoting prostitution, other crimes
• Ex-church employee under investigation for embezzling
• Contingency funds available to Fort BOE
• New Fort Recovery egg company nets $500,000 loan from county
• Levy likely for May ballot to support disabled residents
• Auglaize dog warden asks commissioners for small increase in spending for 2014
• Orlando to spread holiday cheer at Van Wert concert
• Fire destroys outbuilding near North Star
• Scoring drought dooms Panthers
• Marion Local stays unbeaten with victory over Waynesfield
• Paul will play baseball for Ohio Dominican
Eugene V. Imwalle, 80, Maria Stein, died 11:25 p.m. on Nov. 25, 2013, at his home. He was born May 11, 1933, in Maria Stein, to William H. and Elizabeth Huelskamp Imwalle. On May 10, 1958, he married Doris Hartings in St. Rose, . . .
Cora Elizabeth Oswalt, 93, New Weston, passed away Nov. 25, 2013, at Briarwood Village in Coldwater. She was born Nov. 19, 1920, in Darke County, to Ora Earl and Cora (Locke) Pearson. She was married to Ralph L. Oswalt, who die . . .
Pollyann M. Davis, 90, Celina, passed away at home with her family at 7:30 p.m. Nov. 26, 2013. Funeral services are pending at Lehman-Hogenkamp-Dzendzel Funeral Home, Celina. . . .