Tuesday, February 11th, 2014 Edition of The Daily Standard
Online Local News Stories
CELINA - No time restrictions will be imposed on downtown parking in the foreseeable future. The cry from downtown merchants against parking limits was so overwhelming Monday night that council members opted not to vote on prep . . .
NEW KNOXVILLE - To have a 1,000-point scorer on a team is a tremendous accomplishment. Two of them on the same team is rare. Paige Lehman hit a free throw with 11 seconds left during Monday's win over St. Henry to give the Ra . . .
Print Edition Only News Stories
• Langenkamp wins county spelling bee
• Celina mayor says city financially strong
• St. Henry OKs services for annexed land
• Parking issues discussed
• Coldwater snow expenses may delay projects
• Marion board approves repairs from fire damage
• St. Henry school officials discuss bad weather plan
• Mercer SWCD finalist for state award
• Shelby County SWCD offers farmers tool kits for nutrient management
• New Knoxville wins 15th straight
• Westerbeck's big night lifts Cardinals to victory over Cavaliers
Betty L. Beougher, 84, Celina, passed away Feb. 9, 2014, at Mercer County Community Hospital, Coldwater. She was born April 6, 1929, in Delphos, to Alfred and Ada Ferris Coil. She married Jack Beougher on Aug. 22, 1998, and he . . .
Werner J. Bruggeman, 88, Maria Stein, passed away of natural causes on Feb. 9, 2014, at Celina Manor Nursing Home. He was born Dec. 13, 1925, in Coldwater, to the late Edward and Catherine (Buening) Bruggeman. On April 18, 1951 . . .
Eunice S. Hay, 85, Coldwater, died Feb. 10, 2014, in St. Marys. Services are pending at Hogenkamp Funeral Home, Coldwater. . . .
Ralph Smith, 80, St. Marys, died Feb. 7, 2014, at Kindred Hospital, Lima. Arrangements are being completed with Miller Funeral Homes, St. Marys. . . .
Karen L. Wetz, 60, died Feb. 3, 2014, in Coldwater. She was born March 22, 1953, in Fort Wayne, Ind., to Naomi Jane Thimlar Hamilton and Richard M. Hamilton, who is deceased. Also surviving are her daughters, Melinda Wetz, Ko . . .