Thursday, March 6th, 2014 Edition of The Daily Standard
Online Local News Stories
The Third District Court of Appeals has ruled in favor of Mercer County and one of its employees in a lawsuit over the traffic death of a 90-year-old Fort Recovery man more than two years ago. Ralph S. Ranly was driving a 1976 . . .
Print and E-Edition Only News Stories
• Celina woman may be headed back to prison
• Trial dates set for suspects in rash of local break-ins
• Celina's 1991 squad claims first Sectional title in 12 years
• Flyers ready for Red Devils
• Seinfeld still turns the ordinary into outrageous comedy
Arlene M. Bernard Brandewie, 77, Fort Loramie, passed away of natural causes on March 4, 2014, at St. Rita's Medical Center, Lima. She was born June 19, 1936, in St. Henry, to William and Ada Ahlers Bernard. On May 4, 1955, she . . .
George T. Dicke, 65, Wapakoneta, died March 4, 2014, at 3:05 p.m. at the Cleveland Clinic, Cleveland. He was born Oct. 2, 1948, in Celina, to Willis and Helen Holtz-haurer Dicke. In 1975, he married Debra Bovee, who survives in . . .