Support These Participating Shop Small Business Saturday Merchants
Thursday, April 24th, 2014 Edition of The Daily Standard
Online Local News Stories
ST. MARYS - Grand Lake St. Marys State Park will get a small portion of the $88.5 million the state is spending to modernize parks in the next two years. A new splash pad for campers as well as shower house upgrades are planned . . .
Katie Horstman hasn't paced any sidelines or around the infield of an oval track for nearly two decades, but she is far from forgotten. In July, the former Minster track and field, cross country, softball, basketball, gymnasti . . .
Print Edition Only News Stories
• Rockford man charged in fatal crash
• Hospital gets good news on finances
• Common Core main issue at meeting
• Montezuma man pleads not guilty to federal charges
• Task force arrests six for drug trafficking
• Minus guitarist, show goes on for The Hold Steady
• Slow start hurts Celina
• Wildcats hang on against Buccs
• Luedeke returns to Eldora on Saturday
• Wildcats go over .500 with win
Patricia Ann "Pattie" Adams, 76, Celina, died at 5 p.m. April 22, 2014, at The Gardens of Celina. She was born Feb. 17, 1938, in St. Marys, to Hershel and Helen McDonald Slemmons. On July 8, 1972, she married Robert "Bob" Adams . . .
Charles J. "Charlie" Hein, 86, Fort Recovery and Bradenton, Fla., died April 22, 2014, at Brethren Retirement Community, Greenville. He was born Aug. 3, 1927, in Avon, to Xavier and Lotus Mae Roberts Hein. On June 14, 1951, in . . .
Ronald Lively, 73, Celina, died April 23, 2014, in Lima. Arrangements are pending at Hogenkamp Funeral Home, Coldwater. . . .