Wednesday, November 5th, 2014 Stories in The Daily Standard
Online Local News Stories
CELINA - City voters on Tuesday defeated a ballot issue that would have repealed a 0.5-percent income tax for police and fire expenses and replaced it with a tax at the same rate for police, fire and street expenses. The seven . . .
MARIA STEIN - School district residents on Tuesday voted nearly 65 percent in favor of a renewal levy with an increase to fund building improvements and maintenance. The total 1.8-mill permanent improvement levy will generate $ . . .
Print Edition Only News Stories
• Auglaize voters again defeat Heritage Trails levy
• Election turnout low locally, around state
• Voters OK street lights, fire protection, liquor issues
• Coldwater, Rockford library levies pass
• Rockford plans raises for village employees
• Minster council considers increasing electric fees
• St. Marys committee discusses building new water treatment plant