Thursday, November 13th, 2014 Edition of The Daily Standard
Online Local News Stories
CELINA - Mercer County health officials want to know the extent of their authority to quarantine people with a suspected or confirmed case of Ebola. Although no cases of the deadly disease have been diagnosed locally or in Ohio . . .
CELINA - Officers from the Mercer County Sheriff's Office and Celina Police Department are forming a new task force to combat drug use and trafficking in the area. The Heroin Interdiction Squad, known as the HIT Squad, will t . . .
Print and E-Edition Only News Stories
• St. Marys board OKs teacher, staff pact
• Judge denies Workman new trial, delays sentencing
• Faber, Buchy garner state GOP posts
• Celina council OKs raises over 3 years
• Minster eyes ways to pay for college credit program
• Ryan Adams employs wide range of musical talents
• Coldwater's Kanney signs with NC State
• St. Henry's Mikesell headed to University of Dayton
• Flyers' Knapke inks with University of Toledo
• Wildcat offense tough to stop
• Flyers, Indians ready for second meeting of season
• Wildcats ready for Tigers
• Cavs facing improved Huron
• Goal Line
Janet Barber, 72, St. Marys, died Nov. 12, 2014, at St. Rita's Medical Center, Lima. Arrangements are pending at Miller Funeral Homes, St. Marys. . . .
Dolores F. May, 72, Coldwater, died Nov. 11, 2014, at St. Rita's Medical Center, Lima. She was born June 17, 1942, in Celina, to Anthony and Marie Rammel Broeker. On June 13, 1959, in St. Anthony, she married Donald L. May, who . . .
Dale P. "Smoke" Schmackers, 54, Carthagena, died Nov. 10, 2014, at Parkview Hospital, Fort Wayne, Ind. He was born July 6, 1960, in Coldwater, to the late Victor and Mary Ann Reigelsperger Schmackers. On May 7, 1983, at St. Lou . . .
Rodney G. Stanfill, 58, Celina, passed away Nov. 10, 2014, at Sycamore Medical Center, Miamisburg. He was born Aug. 10, 1956, in Middlesboro, Ky., to the late Herbert and Virginia Jones Stanfill Sr. Surviving are a son, Cody . . .