Thursday, December 18th, 2014 Edition of The Daily Standard
Online Local News Stories
CELINA - Mercer Health hospital officials are confident they can provide care for potential Ebola patients while protecting doctors, staff and others from contamination of the deadly disease that surfaced in the United States for . . .
Bob Priddy initially walked through the front doors of St. Marys Memorial High School in the summer of 1969 after attending Miami University, where he had played football for Bo Schembechler, Gary Moeller and Jim Young. Priddy . . .
Print Edition Only News Stories
• Ringing in the season
• Hospital getting X-ray machine, new beds
• New Bremen school board discusses how to conduct superintendent search
• Rockford police chief wants residents to call 911 instead of visiting his home, calling him
• New switch causes blinking traffic lights in Celina
• Wildcat duo heading to next level
• Borgerding to swim for Wright State
• Plethora of highlights early in hoops season
• Counting Crows fans flock to Indy concert
Grace S. Boley, 88, died Dec. 17, 2014, at Celina Manor Nursing Home. Arrangements are pending at W.H. Dick & Sons-Hellwarth Funeral Home, Celina. . . .
Marlene M. Yaney, 73, Celina, died at 4:33 p.m. Dec. 17, 2014, at Mercer County Community Hospital, Coldwater. Arrangements are pending at Lehman-Hogenkamp-Dzendzel Funeral Home, Celina. . . .