Tuesday, January 6th, 2015 Stories in The Daily Standard
Online Local News Stories
CELINA - The city's insurance company recently agreed in federal court to pay $800,000 to the family of a man shot and killed by a Celina police officer in April 2013. The wrongful death lawsuit against the city of Celina and f . . .
CELINA - The school board on Monday night hesitantly approved placing a renewal operating tax levy on the May ballot even though it could cost the district up to $20,000. Celina City Schools Board of Education members voiced . . .
Print Edition Only News Stories
• Board ponders switch back to semesters
• Fort council OKs emergency repairs
• Ag economist urges caution on farm program choices
• Cold case murder hearing delayed
• St. Henry school officials propose computers for all high school students
• Celina boy had a ball at Sugar Bowl
• Let the title game hoopla begin