Tuesday, January 13th, 2015 Stories in The Daily Standard
Online Local News Stories
CELINA - The city intends to pay a consultant up to $25,000 to prepare a permit application so workers can resume dumping material on its breakwaters and to identify potential sites for wetlands development. Both tasks are nee . . .
NEW BREMEN - Village council Monday night appropriated nearly $21 million for 2015. The amount - $20,822,270 - was the highest amount ever budgeted by the village. Last year's appropriations were $18 million. Village solicito . . .
Print Edition Only News Stories
• Harbor House makes $6K payment to city on its debt
• Marion Local reports $27M increase in district valuation
• Coldwater council honors retired village employees
• Minster teachers combine classroom, online instruction to enrich learning
• St. Marys officials review 2014, look ahead
• St. Henry moves to increase budget for street project
• Fort to induct two to Hall of Fame