Tuesday, January 27th, 2015 Stories in The Daily Standard
Online Local News Stories
CELINA - The walkway project and the reconstruction of West Bank Road should both be completed by Memorial Day, city officials learned on Monday night. "We're hoping to be completely done by Memorial Day ... but it's going to b . . .
ST. MARYS - A Celina man accused of a 33-year-old murder asked a judge Monday for a hearing to change his not guilty plea. Tracy W. Mabry, 52, 8673 U.S. 33, appeared in Auglaize County Common Pleas Court for the first day of a . . .
MINSTER - The community is showing overwhelming support to a family whose home was destroyed in a massive fire early Monday morning. The David and Anne Puthoff family's two-story farmhouse on Wells Road near Minster and their p . . .
Print Edition Only News Stories
• Celina officials say city finances off to good start
• Harbor House loan change gains approval
• St. Marys council puts renewal levy on ballot
• Man allegedly assaults police officer
• St. Marys schools committee's wish list includes buying new bus, 200 computers
• New Bremen councilors OK funds for canal study
• St. Henry may charge license plate fees
• Coldwater looks at fees for license plates
• Mercer's unemployment still lower than state average
• Stolly's free throw lifts LCC past Celina
• Former teammates Kahlig, Gelhaus square off in college
• Now the official Super Bowl hype can commence