Saturday, January 31st, 2015 Stories in The Daily Standard
Online Local News Stories
CELINA - The cost of routine patrol and inmate transports continues to impact Mercer County Sheriff's Office expenses. The department's total budget this year is $2.9 million. Last year's appropriations were about $2.8 million. . . .
CELINA - One quick burst of daylight was all that Celina needed to take sole possession of first place in the Western Buckeye League. A buzzer-beating three-pointer by Grant Laffin at the end of the first quarter triggered a do . . .
Print Edition Only News Stories
• School superintendents' duties, compensation vary
• Jury finds Piqua man guilty of Mercer County break-ins
• Flyers pull away from Tigers
• Wildcats outshoot Panthers in 73-44 win
• Redskins rally to keep MAC lead
• Defiance pulls away from Wapakoneta
Friday, March 16
Thursday, March 15
Wednesday, March 14
Tuesday, March 13
Monday, February 26