Wednesday, February 4th, 2015 Edition of The Daily Standard
Online Local News Stories
CELINA - Mercer County Commissioners on Tuesday approved an agreement to accept more than $415,000 in state funds to buy land for a proposed treatment train at Coldwater Creek. The grant agreement with the Ohio Public Works Com . . .
CELINA - A Piqua man was sentenced to the maximum of 11 years in prison by Mercer County Common Pleas Judge Jeffrey Ingraham on Tuesday afternoon. A jury on Friday found Roland Mote, 33, guilty of three counts of breaking and e . . .
Print and E-Edition Only News Stories
• The Breakaway bounces back with soccer
• Rockford takes step in adding license fees
• Minster council changes income tax division
• Commissioners decide against seeking permit for county-owned 4-H camp
• Flyers solid in win over Redskins
• Lima Senior pushes past Celina, 71-57
• Kanney reaches milestone in Cav win
• MAC, WBL leaders face tough battles
Wilma E. Budde Monnier, 86, Russia, died Feb. 3, 2015, at Upper Valley Medical Center's Hospice of Miami County. Arrangements are pending at Gehret Funeral Home, Fort Loramie. . . .