Friday, February 13th, 2015 Edition of The Daily Standard
Online Local News Stories
CELINA - For the first time in several years, the Ohio Department of Agriculture in June will apply aerial treatments to selected forests in Auglaize and Mercer counties to decimate gypsy moth populations. "This is a very destr . . .
MINSTER - It was a milestone night for Minster coach Nann Stechschulte as she picked up career win number 500 in the Wildcats' 54-42 triumph over Coldwater, although the Cavaliers didn't make that result easy to come by. Coldw . . .
Print and E-Edition Only News Stories
• Local filter strip plan endorsed at national level
• Court rules for state in one spillway suit, against in another
• Flyers rally to defeat Cards in overtime
• Bulldogs pull away for win
• Indians knock Rangers out of first
The Rev. Paul R. Brown, 84, died at 4:45 a.m. Feb. 12, 2015, at Joint Township District Memorial Hospital, St. Marys. He was born March 9, 1930, in Lancaster, to Eddie "EE" Brown and Helen Goddard Brown. He was one of six boys . . .