Friday, March 13th, 2015 Stories in The Daily Standard
Online Local News Stories
Three Grand Lake Watershed farmers will receive violation notices from the state for applying manure to frozen or snow-covered ground, a violation of the distressed watershed rules meant to curb toxic algae in Grand Lake. Merce . . .
When Upper Scioto Valley faced the overwhelming task of knocking St. Henry out of the district tournament this week in 2000, their objective was simple: faceguard whom they considered the Redskins' most prolific two scoring threa . . .
Print Edition Only News Stories
• Three country music stars share fair billing
• Local Catholic schools don't expect contract clause issues
• Child, mom die after being pulled from pond
• Local board approves Granville Twp. tile project
• Conservancy agency asks county to support plan to preserve farmland
• Redskins face defending champs in title game; Coldwater battles LCC down to the wire
• Schmidt's season ends at state
• Jamba Hoops tourney back for ninth year
• Area players earn district honors