Tuesday, March 17th, 2015 Edition of The Daily Standard
Online Local News Stories
ST. MARYS - The city's vicious dog ordinance would no longer single out pit bulls under a proposal endorsed Monday by the city's streets and sidewalks committee. Committee members agreed on breed neutral revisions that would fo . . .
A dairy blogger from Wisconsin will be the featured speaker at the second annual Mercer County Ag Day in Celina on March 24. The event, hosted by the county Farm Bureau, Wright State University-Lake Campus and the fair board, w . . .
Print Edition Only News Stories
• Fort leaders ponder hiring consultant for comprehensive plan
• Minster board seeks public input
• Fort leaders study options to alleviate truck traffic
• Auglaize County crash claims life of Lima man
• OSHA may fine Coldwater company
• The Daily Standard's Girls Basketball Dream Team
• Summer work helps Marion's Bachman to sign with Sinclair
• March Madness already making folks mad
• TruHorizons elevator planned in Indiana
Gary W. Olwine, age 71, of Canal Winchester and formerly of Ft. Recovery, died Friday, March 13, 2015, at Mt. Carmel East Hospital in Columbus. Born April 16, 1943, in Union City, IN, to the late Herman L. and Adele M. (Subler) . . .
Richard John Schulze, age 87, of Maria Stein, Ohio, died at 4:05 a.m. on Monday, March 16, 2015, at Otterbein, St. Marys. He was born on Dec. 9, 1927, in Celina, Ohio, to the late H. Harvey and Mary (Mangen) Schulze. He marrie . . .
Chester Stover, 88, Celina, died on March 15, 2015. Arrangements are pending at Cisco Funeral Home, Celina. . . .
Thursday, May 28
Wednesday, May 27
Saturday, May 23
Saturday, May 23