Wednesday, April 15th, 2015 Edition of The Daily Standard
Online Local News Stories
FORT RECOVERY - For the first time in northwest Ohio two companies are using three-dimensional seismic testing to search local farmland for oil and natural gas. BJGL LCC of Pennsylvania and Buckeye Oil Producing, Wooster, are c . . .
COLDWATER - Coldwater coach Brian Harlamert admitted the Cavalier offense wasn't up to par on Tuesday, but with Derek Thobe pitching, it wasn't too big of a concern. Thobe pitched five shutout innings as the Cavaliers took adva . . .
Print Edition Only News Stories
• Parkway students' murals shine bright light on new county office
• Puthoff new St. Henry elementary principal
• Area men on state test alternative committee
• Election poll workers will continue to receive $10 bonus
• Election process program planned
• St. Henry residents to get new bill payment option
• County pump station bids come in high
• Farmers reminded not to plant crops in right-of-way
• Our view
• Bulldogs hold on for eighth straight win
• St. Henry edges Minster in conference opener
Reverend Paul R. Brown, 84, died on February 12, 2015 at 4:45 am at Joint Township District Memorial Hospital, St. Marys, Ohio. A memorial service will be held 11 am Saturday, April 25th at Northwest United Methodist Church, 52 . . .
Thelma L. Speck, age 89, of St. Henry, died on Tuesday, April 14, 2015 at The Gardens at St. Henry. She was born August 19, 1925 in Frenchtown, to the late Leonard & Marie (Gigandet) Marshal. On November 20, 1946, in North Star . . .