Tuesday, April 21st, 2015 Edition of The Daily Standard
Online Local News Stories
ST. MARYS - A third man has been charged in the decades-old murder of a retired area farmer. Brian S. Guggenbiller, 51, of Lima, was arrested Monday at his home and charged with aggravated murder in the brutal death of Marcellu . . .
FORT RECOVERY - St. Henry collected 13 hits on the day and Alexis Ontrop kept Fort Recovery scoreless through five innings as the Redskins won their first MAC softball game of the season with a 12-4 win over the Indians on a chil . . .
Print and E-Edition Only News Stories
• Fort council expected to seek tax levy renewal
• Celina board asks voters to approve levy renewal
• New Bremen to rename village park
• EPA: Backflow preventers needed for cisterns
• Mercer ties with Delaware for lowest unemployment
• Personnel changes dominate Auglaize health board meeting
• People take maintaining appearance, health seriously
• Cavs beat Bulldogs, improve to 12-1
• April the month for coaching changes
• Six-run fifth inning helps Versailles defeat New Bremen
Judith Greenwell, age 74, died at Celina Manor, April 17, 2015 after an extended illness. Born to parents Enos and Beatrice Macy in Dayton, OH. She attended Phillipsburg High School. She is survived by her husband of 50 years . . .
Thursday, March 23
Wednesday, March 22
Saturday, March 18
Wednesday, March 15
Saturday, February 4