Thursday, April 30th, 2015 Stories in The Daily Standard
Online Local News Stories
An outbreak of avian influenza would be financially devastating in poultry-dense Mercer County, a local veterinarian said. The virus has cost Midwestern turkey and chicken producers more than 13 million birds since early March . . .
COLDWATER - In the midst of a busy week, Coldwater has jumped out to a good start. Timely hitting and solid relief work from Emma Homan allowed the Cavaliers to start this week of seven games 2-1 after picking up their second M . . .
Print Edition Only News Stories
• Celina voters asked to pass school operating levy
• St. Marys library hours hinge on levy
• High court rejects Summers' appeal
• Fort narrows superintendent search to three
• Celina gets good news on grant
• Rock, blues and other music will fill air this summer
• Former Notre Dame coach Faust visits New Bremen
• Tom Brunswick key to Coldwater's 70s success
• Celina represents at Reds' game
• Redskins fall to Wave