Wednesday, May 20th, 2015 Stories in The Daily Standard
Online Local News Stories
CELINA - A local business organization is celebrating its first anniversary with success stories and new ideas for finding and retaining employees. Sean Dorsten, president of the Auglaize/Mercer Business-Education Alliance, on . . .
CELINA - The quiet hero whose impact as a volunteer has been deemed immeasurable by the Call Food Pantry, St. Paul's United Methodist Church and Mercer County Council on Aging was honored Wednesday afternoon at Romer's Banquet Fa . . .
Print Edition Only News Stories
• Mayor reports on Celina projects
• Fort students getting new tech devices
• Minster to extend village water line
• Celina High School names top students
• Rockford council honors ex-official
• Commissioners schedule opening of bids for courthouse improvements
• Redskins give Knights battle in defeat
• St. Henry beats Indians in tourney tuneup
• Niemeyer named to All-Freshman Team
• Ginter wins Grand Lake bass tournament