Friday, June 12th, 2015 Edition of The Daily Standard
Online Local News Stories
CELINA - Grand Lake's east and west embankments are old but sturdy and no immediate risks exist, according to local and state officials. Although results of an October state inspection have yet to be released, no hazardous cond . . .
MARIA STEIN - Josh Osterholt had his arm and bat working, Mitchel Stammen went 3-for-3 with a double and two runs, and the St. Henry ACME team broke open a close game against Marion Local with a three-run sixth inning to come awa . . .
Print and E-Edition Only News Stories
• Former Bob Evans site draws bid of $310,000
• Cooper Farms seeks alternative method to handle livestock losses
• Council on Aging levy on Nov. 3 ballot
• Courthouse project bids come in below estimate
• County endorses Lima agency to serve area's low income residents
• Board hires state association to aid in superintendent search
• Fort man in critical condition
• Journalists need access to records
• Bulldogs outlast Cavs in extras
• Minster girls end year on 'awesome' note
• Indians' bats hot in win over Panthers
E. Kathryn Black, 94, of Geneva, IN, passed away on Thursday, June 11, 2015 at Swiss Village in Berne. She was born on February 07, 1921, in Mercer County, OH to the late Loren B. and Zelma (Burley) Carr. Kathryn graduated from . . .
Tim R. Crouch, age 57, of Coldwater passed away Thursday, June 11, 2015 at St. Rita's Medical Center, Lima. He was born July 14, 1957 in Coldwater, to the late Raymond C. 'Bud' & Luella 'Shorty' (Roth) Crouch. He was married to . . .
Norman Chiles, 80, of St. Marys, died Friday, June 12, 2105, at St. Marys Living Center. Arrangements are pending with Miller Funeral Homes, St. Marys. . . .
Thursday, March 23
Wednesday, March 22
Saturday, March 18
Wednesday, March 15
Saturday, February 4