Friday, October 2nd, 2015 Stories in The Daily Standard
Online Local News Stories
The time spent on required school testing will be cut by up to half this year after the state adopted a different test from the one used last year. Districts this year will use the American Institutes of Research tests for thir . . .
MARIA STEIN - Once again, an early deficit failed to rattle St. Henry. The Redskin spikers dropped the first set to Marion Local at The Hanger Thursday night but charged back to post a 20-25, 25-15, 25-19, 25-14 victory over th . . .
Print Edition Only News Stories
• Gifted indicator slated to be part of district report cards
• Officials press for action on project
• Fire forces evacuation at St. Marys plant
• Three to be inducted into St. Marys hall of fame
• Area man gets 20 years on sex charge
• Mercer County, local communities get share of salt settlement funds
• Threats made to area schools
• Cavs win battle of MAC unbeatens
• Bulldogs rebound with victory
• Lyons, Platfoot advance to D3 district tournament
• Four win UMP Modified features