Thursday, December 3rd, 2015 Stories in The Daily Standard
Online Local News Stories
MINSTER - A pair of businesses will pay $40,000 to buy the Hanover Street School that has been closed for the last four years. School board members this morning accepted the bid from Current Medical Services, of Sylva, N.C., an . . .
FORT RECOVERY - Pat Niekamp, Randy Diller, Bill Bechtol and Ed Wehrkamp become excited and emotional when they speak about the recent success of the Fort Recovery football team. All four men helped launch the program in the ea . . .
Print Edition Only News Stories
• Football fever
• Celina plans to pay back almost $5.2M in debt in 2016
• Minster firm ordered to repay $50,000 of job creation grant
• Celina girl suffers minor injury in school bus crash
• County officials disagree with contractor about rocks
• Celina man suspect in armed robbery with pellet gun
• Hemmelgarn earns top D-V honors
• Indians ready for Wildcats
• Cavs, Crusaders ready for Round Two
• Flyers, hornets have plenty of mutual respect