Saturday, July 16th, 2016 Stories in The Daily Standard
Online Local News Stories
CELINA - A visiting judge ruled this week that city officials were justified in terminating former Celina Police Chief Dave Slusser. Judge Roger B. Wilson issued the ruling filed Tuesday in Mercer County Common Pleas Court sayi . . .
ROSSBURG - Daryn Pittman, driving for car owner Kasey Kahne, jumped out to the lead at the drop of the green flag and never looked back in dominating Friday night's 30-lap Knight Before The Kings Royal World of Outlaw Craftsman S . . .
Print Edition Only News Stories
• St. Marys school board picks treasurer, interim superintendent
• Dry weather fends off algal blooms
• County saves big on salt
• Celina Tent wants warehouse site annexed
• Coach always expected success for Panthers
• Ironmen roll to 15-2 win over Mariners