Wednesday, November 9th, 2016 Stories in The Daily Standard
Online Local News Stories
CELINA - Mercer County voters on Election Day approved a new Department of Job and Family Services tax levy to help pay for operating and capital improvement expenditures to support children's services. They also voted to rene . . .
CELINA - Mercer County Commissioner Jerry Laffin resoundingly defeated Democratic challenger Kathy Deitsch by capturing 75.7 percent of the vote, securing another four-year term. Laffin, a 77-year-old Coldwater Republican, who' . . .
Print Edition Only News Stories
• Local election officials report robust turnout
• Coldwater considers installing field turf
• Zimmerman captures open seat on court of appeals
• Faber gains House seat
• Voters OK Sunday sale issue
• Parkway board of education advised insurance rates to remain stable in '17
• Minster school tax levies OK'd
• Jordan, Latta, Davidson retain seats in Congress
• Fort Recovery, Mendon voters OK levy renewals
• Haycock elected to state school board
• College postseason getting underway