Monday, February 27th, 2017
Photo by Tom Stankard/The Daily Standard
Area firefighters douse a smoldering barn at 5415 Kittle Road near Montezuma at about 10:30 a.m. Sunday. Franklin Township/Montezuma Volunteer Fire Department Chief Ron Schulze said about 30 firefighters from his department, the St. Marys Township Fire Department and the Celina Fire Department were on the scene until about 4 p.m. Mercer County Emergency Response Volunteers also responded. The investigation into the fire continues.
Additional pictures on this date
Copyright © 2018 Standard Printing Co. All Rights Reserved