Thursday, April 6th, 2017 Stories in The Daily Standard
Online Local News Stories
CELINA - The life expectancy for children with hemophilia was about five years when Ron Klosterman was born in 1948. Now at 68, Klosterman is one of the oldest living hemophiliacs in the country. "My goal in life is to reach . . .
BURKETTSVILLE - The Center for Neurological Development officials are nearing their fundraising campaign goal of $1.1 million after recently receiving a $100,000 windfall. With $870,00 either donated or committed by local corpo . . .
Print Edition Only News Stories
• Teens warned of distracted driving dangers
• Avid reader has prestigious post
• Celina police arrest 3 on various charges
• Heckman earns big honor
• Jamba Hoops returns for 11th year
• Lakers rally to beat Bears