Friday, May 12th, 2017 Stories in The Daily Standard
Online Local News Stories
State officials may soon be able to issue civil penalties against agricultural polluters, Mercer County Soil and Water Conservation District board members learned on Thursday. State agriculture engineer Terry Mescher said Joint . . .
CELINA - A rural Celina man was sentenced to the equivalent of 28 months in prison for 10 counts of pandering obscenity or sexually oriented material involving minors, each a fourth-de-gree felony. Brian A. Winner, 40, 5445 Beh . . .
Print Edition Only News Stories
• Auglaize health department move not coming soon
• Springfield man gets life in death of baby daughter
• Kindergarten a whirlwind, fun experience
• Déjà vu ... again
• Cardinals hold off Flyers
• Thwaits nearly perfect for Indians
Sunday, March 19
Friday, March 17
Wednesday, March 15
Monday, March 13
Wednesday, February 22