Friday, June 9th, 2017
Billows of smoke
Photo by Tom Stankard/The Daily Standard
Smoke rises into the air at about 1:40 p.m. Thursday from a fire at the Celina Recycling Center LLC, 5381 Mud Pike. Celina Fire Chief Doug Wolters said the fire started when employees were moving cars that were to be crushed and one car sparked a blaze. The fire department responded with four firefighters and two trucks and remained on the scene for about 90 minutes, he said. Wolters said the fire caused little damage and no injuries.
Additional pictures on this date
Copyright © 2018 Standard Printing Co. All Rights Reserved