Wednesday, July 12th, 2017 Stories in The Daily Standard
Online Local News Stories
CELINA - Mercer County Probate Court Judge Mary Pat Zitter on Tuesday signed off on the plan to develop Bryson Park District along Lake Shore Drive, mayor Jeff Hazel told the newspaper. Attorney Molli Schleucher, who works with . . .
ROCKFORD - National Weather Service personnel have confirmed a tornado touched down Monday night in the Rockford area between Lee, Jordan and Winkler roads. No one was sent from the Wilmington office to investigate, but NWS war . . .
COLDWATER - Company officials have said in a news release that FBI agents serving a search warrant at Totally Promotional's facility are conducting a price-fixing investigation into the promotional-products industry. "Totally P . . .
Print Edition Only News Stories
• Court rejects appeal in 'Maddy' case
• New school chief at board meeting
• Minster eyes street projects
• Coldwater school board updated on Tri Star project
• Fair board approves pay rate
• New staff members hired for Fort schools
• Businessman touts digital marketing
• Rallying Redskins
• Ironmen blank Mariners 7-0
• Schmitmeyer in top 10 at state girls' golf tournament