Friday, November 10th, 2017 Stories in The Daily Standard
Online Local News Stories
WAPAKONETA - Auglaize County Board of Health members on Thursday voted unanimously to reinstate a food license for the Dutch Mill Restaurant and Bar in Minster. Board members had revoked the bar's food license in June due to a . . .
WAPAKONETA - Auglaize County commissioners on Tuesday approved the purchase of obstruction lights at the Neil Armstrong Airport for $38,800. The lights will notify pilots of trees that have been identified as obstructions by th . . .
Print Edition Only News Stories
• Tornado took eerily similar route
• Local women awarded grants at conference
• SWCD appropriations hearing nears
• EQIP signup deadline is Nov. 17
• Cardinals one win away from title
• Schmitmeyer to be an Oiler
• Thwaits inks with Golden Flashes
• Wendel to play baseball for Lake Erie College
• Murlin among top league honorees