31° 31° frost Thu 52° Thu 52° widespread frost 37° 37° Fri 54° Fri 54° chance
Saturday, November 25th, 2017
Shed fire
Photo by Tom Stankard/The Daily Standard

Celina firefighters douse a fire burning inside a storage shed in the backyard of a property in the 6800 block of Janet Avenue in Celina on Friday at 5:01 p.m. Fire chief Doug Wolters said the fire was believed to be caused by leaves that were burning earlier and had been blown near the shed owned by Mike Schoenleben. The shed and contents including a lawnmower and snowblower were considered a total loss. The loss was valued at $9,000.

Additional pictures on this date