Tuesday, December 12th, 2017 Stories in The Daily Standard
Online Local News Stories
ST. HENRY - The village wastewater treatment plant must be expanded to meet future growth, according to Ohio's Environmental Protection Agency. Council members on Monday learned OEPA has sent a draft of the National Pollutant D . . .
ST. MARYS - City council members on Monday passed emergency legislation authorizing an agreement to build the long-sought pedestrian bridge on State Route 66 over U.S. 33. The resolution executes agreements with the Ohio Depart . . .
Print Edition Only News Stories
• Marion Local board weighs seeking levy
• Coldwater council approves raises
• Longtime New Bremen solicitor retires
• Burglary suspect is apprehended
• Departing board member thanked
• Still undefeated
• What else can you do to me, Browns?
• County committee members elected