Friday, December 15th, 2017 Stories in The Daily Standard
Online Local News Stories
COLDWATER - The community is rallying behind a sick little Coldwater girl with signs, benefits and fundraisers as well as bracelets touting "Scarlett the Brave." Scarlett Unrast was diagnosed in September with Stage 4 high-risk . . .
ROCKFORD - An incredible three-point shot at the end of regulation by Parkway's Sydney Crouch sparked the Panthers to a 54-48 double overtime victory over New Knoxville Thursday night in Rockford, snapping the Panthers' 27-game M . . .
Print Edition Only News Stories
• Sheriff has eye on $1.5M in software
• Health employees get raises
• Local Star Wars fans turn out
• SWCD probes manure pollution
• Rockford man pleads not guilty to drug charges
• Man pleads not guilty in local break-ins
• Balance leads Minster
• Roughriders roll past Titans
• Minster's Francis signs with Xavier