Friday, April 27th, 2018 Stories in The Daily Standard
Online Local News Stories
CELINA - State and local officials this summer will launch an ambitious, half-million dollar endeavor to improve water quality at West Beach near Villa Nova to the point where people can once again swim there. If successful, t . . .
FORT RECOVERY - Fort Recovery had no signs of panic during the middle of the seventh inning after Coldwater had tied the game at 3-all in the top of the inning. The Indians just simply went to work to prevent extra innings. C . . .
Print Edition Only News Stories
• Local man raises funds by running marathon
• St. Marys plant bids well under estimate
• Truck-wash plan gets boost with county loan
• Celina board launches search for new member
• Fire investigation continues
• Coldwater water advisory lifted
• Cardinals take down Panthers 8-4
• Flyers top Bulldogs in non-conference play