Winter Weather Advisory issued December 15 at 9:55PM EST until December 16 at 7:00AM EST by NWS Wilmington (details ...)
...WINTER WEATHER ADVISORY REMAINS IN EFFECT UNTIL 7 AM EST
* WHAT...Snow continuing. Additional snow accumulations of up to
* WHERE...Mercer, Auglaize and Hardin Counties.
* WHEN...Until 7 AM EST Monday.
* IMPACTS...Plan on slippery road conditions. The hazardous
conditions could impact the Monday morning commute.
* ADDITIONAL DETAILS...The bulk of the snow accumulation is
expected this evening into early Monday morning, before it
tapers off late.
Saturday, November 9th, 2019
Photo by Leslie Gartrell/The Daily Standard
Parkway second-grader Tyler Westgerdes poses with Randy the African penguin during a Friday afternoon assembly at the elementary school. African penguins are among Tyler's favorite animals. He donated $5 to the Wave Foundation to help the animals.