Winter Weather Advisory issued December 15 at 2:58PM EST until December 16 at 7:00AM EST by NWS Wilmington (details ...)
...WINTER WEATHER ADVISORY IN EFFECT UNTIL 7 AM EST MONDAY...
* WHAT...Mixed precipitation expected. Total snow accumulations of
1 to 2 inches and ice accumulations of a light glaze.
* WHERE...Hardin, Mercer and Auglaize Counties.
* WHEN...Until 7 AM EST Monday.
* IMPACTS...Plan on slippery road conditions. The hazardous
conditions could impact the Monday morning commute.
* ADDITIONAL DETAILS...Precipitation will start out as snow with
much of the snow accumulation occurring from this evening into
early Monday morning. Snow will mix with or change to freezing
rain before tapering off.
Saturday, November 9th, 2019
Photo by Nick Wenning/The Daily Standard
Minster's Alex Schmitmeyer (22) looks for running room against Anna.