Winter Weather Advisory issued November 29 at 9:03PM EST until December 01 at 7:00AM EST by NWS Wilmington (details ...)
...WINTER WEATHER ADVISORY REMAINS IN EFFECT FROM 7 AM MONDAY TO
7 AM EST TUESDAY...
* WHAT...Snow expected. Total snow accumulations of 2 to 4
inches with locally higher amounts.
* WHERE...Portions of West Central Ohio.
* WHEN...From 7 AM Monday to 7 AM EST Tuesday.
* IMPACTS...Plan on slippery road conditions. The hazardous
conditions could impact the morning or evening commute.
* ADDITIONAL DETAILS...Rain will mix with then change to snow
Monday morning. Snow accumulations on Monday will be mainly
confined to grassy and elevated surfaces as pavement and air
temperatures will start out above freezing. As temperatures
drop below freezing Monday night, slick spots will develop on
untreated surfaces. Snow is expected to taper off by Tuesday