Winter Weather Advisory issued November 11 at 9:04PM EST until November 12 at 8:00AM EST by NWS Wilmington (details ...)
...WINTER WEATHER ADVISORY REMAINS IN EFFECT UNTIL 8 AM EST
* WHAT...Snow expected. Total snow accumulations of 2 to 4
* WHERE...Portions of West Central Ohio.
* WHEN...Until 8 AM EST Tuesday.
* IMPACTS...Plan on slippery road conditions. The hazardous
conditions could impact the morning or evening commute.
* ADDITIONAL DETAILS...Temperatures will continue to fall
overnight producing the potential for slick conditions on
roadways. Roadways may remain slick even after snow has
decreased in coverage due to the falling temperatures.