Thursday, July 6th, 2006 Stories in The Daily Standard
Online Local News Stories
A Celina woman has pleaded guilty to torturing her 4-year-old son by shooting him repeatedly on numerous occasions with a spring-air pellet gun. Martha Groenewoud Smith, 22, formerly of 1211/2 E. Wayne St., offered a plea of gu . . .
A 32-year-old Marion man who allegedly robbed a St. Marys bank at gunpoint in May is being held on a $1 million bond following his initial appearance in court in Wapakoneta on Wednesday. Travis Smith pleaded not guilty to nine . . .
COLDWATER - The Coldwater Cavaliers will join St. Henry A at the ACME district tournament on Sunday after eliminating Parkway 3-2 in the nightcap of Wednesday's elimination contests at the Mercer County sectional at Veterans Fiel . . .
Print Edition Only News Stories
• Fort Recovery farm is reported as overrun with rats
• Proposed maintenance code passes first reading
• Fort Recovery native says yes to position
• Administrators and council disagree on need for new cruisers
• Council sets price for land parcel
• Young movie fans may face curfew charge
• Chair-ity Auction scheduled for Saturday
• Seasoned bowler to start 51st year
• Grand Lake trio combines to two-hit Xenia in 8-0 shutout