Saturday, August 26th, 2006 Stories in The Daily Standard
Online Local News Stories
Ohio Department of Development officials approved a change in the county's 2005 Community Development Block Grant program that will provide $8,000 windfalls for three communities. The $25,000 in annual formula grant money dist . . .
With just six seconds remaining, it looked like Jerry Harris was going to make his return to Celina football with a victory over Lima Senior. Spartans quarterback Matthew Beggin had other ideas finding a wide open Justin Evans . . .
KENTON - Despite a game that was sloppy at times, thanks to missed tackles, penalties and dropped passes, the Cavaliers opened the 2006 season with a 28-7 win over Kenton at Robinson Field on Friday night, extending the team's wi . . .
Print Edition Only News Stories
• Fort native cheers for the Buckeyes
• Trial date set for problem inmate
• Audit shows Celina could save thousands in costs
• Couple charged with child endangering
• Minster off on right foot under Belcher
• Marion Local makes quick work of Troy Christian
• St. Henry boys golf edges Anna by one
• St. Marys shrugs off scrimmage struggles
• Napoleon knocks off WBL favorite in season opener
• Quiet night at Kenton without disturbances
• Indians rev up offense in the fourth