Wednesday, September 6th, 2006 Stories in The Daily Standard
Online Local News Stories
MINSTER - It appears the Ohio Department of Transportation has finally heard the community's message - the village needs a traffic light at the busy intersection of state routes 66/119 and Bensman Road. Village Administrator Do . . .
Four people face multiple drug-related charges in the wake of an undercover investigation by the Grand Lake Drug Task Force. The ongoing investigation began last fall. Mercer County Sheriff's deputies and task force personnel r . . .
NEW BREMEN - The New Bremen Cardinals evened their season mark at 3-3 overall with a three-game win over Auglaize County rival St. Marys on Tuesday at Cardinal Gymnasium. The Cardinals used long service runs to come away with . . .
Print Edition Only News Stories
• Love stronger than nature's frailties
• Cooper Farms shows continued growth
• Design plans advance for sewer separation
• Rockford council seeks funds from Community Development Block Grant
• Storm sewers to be repaired
• Laurels may hook into town's water system
• Wandering county home resident found on Main street in Celina
• Blues may be coming to town
• Local bank offices getting new name
• Flyers survive threat from Tigers
• If you are 2-0, feel good about your shot for postseason
• St. Marys scores early and shuts out Defiance
• Coldwater coasts to three-game win over Wapak