Tuesday, October 10th, 2006 Stories in The Daily Standard
Online Local News Stories
Following recent action in Darke County Common Pleas Court, a dairy farm in Versailles is allowed to continue operating as a Grade A dairy producer, despite having its license revoked by the Ohio Department of Agriculture (ODA). . . .
Felony charges have been filed in the case of a 19-year-old Celina man who fled the scene of an alleged attempted burglary early Sunday morning and struck two police cruisers in a desperate attempt to avoid capture. Chad Rammel . . .
The Grand Lake will be represented by two teams this week at the Division II and III boys state golf tournament held on the Scarlet and Gray Courses on the campus of The Ohio State University. For the Minster Wildcats, it's a r . . .
Print Edition Only News Stories
• Akron workers imported to area
• Celina will try to stretch demolition funds
• Keeping lights on for latchkey kids
• Marion Local school budget may be in the red
• New procedures added to school safety drills
• City readies to sell prime property
• Town skate park issue rolls around again
• New stop signs going up at intersection
• Coldwater man complains about drainage issue
• St. Marys back in playoff contention after huge win on the road over Shawnee