Tuesday, November 21st, 2006 Edition of The Daily Standard
Online Local News Stories
A Celina woman has been indicted on multiple charges stemming from the drug-related death of an Allen County man in August. Julie R. (Coate) Miller, 30, 632 Grove St., Apt. 3, was indicted Friday on four felonies and one misdem . . .
FORT RECOVERY - It will cost $6,000 to $8,000 more in 2007 to operate the village swimming pool, according to Village Administrator Randy Diller. Diller said the expense increase is due to voter approval of state Issue II, whic . . .
Print and E-Edition Only News Stories
• Parents complain about punishment of football player
• Celina officials may form team to protect its drinking water
• Crank calls made to local families
• Board OKs approval of two new school buses
• Teens may face charges
• Celina man pleads not guilty to Marijuana charge
• EQIP funds available in Mercer County
Jacqueline S. Fink, 24, of 1600 Mockingbird Lane, Celina, died at 11:05 a.m. Nov. 20, 2006, at Celina Manor Nursing Home. Death was due to natural causes. She was born Dec. 27, 1981, in Coldwater, to David P. and Linda A. Stamm . . .
Alice "Alma" Taylor, 89, of Rockford, died Nov. 19, 2006, at The Laurels of Shane Hill, Rockford. She was born Sept. 20, 1917, in Fonde, Tenn., to John and Nancy Wilson Rose. On Nov. 28, 1933, she married William R. Taylor, who . . .