Wednesday, December 6th, 2006 Stories in The Daily Standard
Online Local News Stories
Public puffing is on its way out in the Buckeye state. Ohio's new smoking ban, passed by voters in November, goes into effect at midnight tonight and prohibits smoking in all public places and businesses, excluding a few privat . . .
ROCKFORD - As she was getting things picked up off the floor, Parkway girls basketball coach Krista Evans had just one comment. "Just a lot of work to do," said the first year Panthers coach after her squad suffered a 56-17 los . . .
Print Edition Only News Stories
• Local farmers win spillway appeals case
• Aspects of new jail proposal discussed by advisory committee
• Area man found guilty on breaking and entering charge
• St. Marys man to serve 59-month prison term
• Survey shows what Mercer County services residents use or need
• Rockford officials seeking resident's imput on possible CDBG grant
• Sanitary lines and storm sewer near completion for Chickasaw addition
• Answers asked at Ag Breakfast posted on web-site
• The (business) doctor is in