Tuesday, December 19th, 2006 Stories in The Daily Standard
Online Local News Stories
ST. HENRY - St. Henry Consolidated Local Schools spent the lowest amount of money per student in all of Mercer and Auglaize counties for last school year, according to Superintendent Rod Moorman. During a recent local superinte . . .
After only its second year, Celina's new Freedom Days community picnic is donating $10,000 toward the further development of the lakefront park where the Independence Day event is held. Celina City Council members unanimously a . . .
GREENVILLE - All the hard work that the Celina Bulldogs did to overcome foul trouble against Greenville on Monday night was swept away by, ironically, a foul call. Of the 23 fouls the Bulldogs were called for in their girls bas . . .
Print Edition Only News Stories
• 'Big Brother' no longer watching
• Water rates to increase
• From midnight sun to Gardens at St. Henry
• New signs for Lakeshore Park being designed
• Parents upset over selecting National Honor Society members
• Minster BOE decides guidelines for hiring experienced teachers
• Qualitec Metal Finishers receives tax abatement for new building
• Deadline for fertilizer containment nears
• Cavaliers take third at wrestling invite